RV and Tent Camping included in admission
Setup as early as Thursday 9:00 AM for your festival spot on the Nashwaak!
Click here to download our field map
- Camping Opens at 9:00 am Thursday Morning.
- First come, first served..
- Choice of Public or Family Camping Area
- No generators allowed in family camping area
- No generators after midnight. Please also be aware that generators can and have caused grass fires
- Pets are not allowed at the festival.
- The festival is not responsible for loss or damages.
- No all-terrain vehicles on the grounds.
- Please bring fresh water if needed. Bottled water and bagged ice are sold on the grounds.
- No glass in the field.
- Don’t forget your lawn-chairs! You’ll need them in the music viewing area!
- Sorry, no camp-fires.
- The festival has the right to have you turn off ANY amplified music in the field.
- Only Authorized Vendors are allowed.
- The festival happens rain or shine. No refunds on tickets before, during, or after the festival.
- Ask about our on-site septic pumping service. Jim’s waste mgnt. is at your service!